Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wright Family Reunion

Every year the Wright Family gets together in August and in December. It's nice to see everybody. It seems like everyone's life gets so busy, that is hard to get together.

Of course I had to get a picture of Amos and I. I love taking pictures. I feel that's all you keep from past moments in time. It helps us appreciate the good memories in life.

Izzy, Avry, and Kennedy. Avry is getting so big! She's like the mom to the little cousins. It's so cute to watch them together!

Our little family with Grandma Wright. It was so good to see her. Two of my grandparents passed aways after I moved to UT, and I wasn't able to say goodbye. It's so hard to feel like you needed one more moment, and to think of the things you would have told them if you got that moment. I always tell Amos to enjoy his grandparents, because you never know how long they will be around for. They are such special people, full of wisdom and experience.

Amos' aunts and uncles with their spouses, Grandma Wright and her brother. Such a great picture!

Just the siblings with grandma and her brother.


It was a great day! Long drive from Manila to get to it, but totally worth it!

0 comments: