Monday, August 9, 2010

Cecret Lake



I really enjoy hiking and now that the kids are getting older, I would like to get them to enjoy it as much as I do. So a couple of weeks ago I decided to take them up to Cecret Lake.

It's a short hike, about 3.5 miles total. A lot of wild flowers, rocks, and a lake. The kids had a really good time. I brought a couple of their cousins with. It was great!


The kids thought it was crazy to see some snow up in the mountains. They pretended to be climbing Mount Everest. It was funny!

There were a few big Rocks on the trail. The kids had to climb all of them.


My favorite part is seeing all the wild flowers. It's absolutely beautiful!


Izzy and Crystal wanted to hide in the flowers. You could just see their little heads poking out. I love it!!!




I had such a good time with the kids. They are growing up so fast!

0 comments: