Thursday, August 26, 2010

Congratulations Scott and Tausha

It was a great day! Tausha made sure the wedding was really what she wanted. Everything turned out great! She looked beautiful!

I love this picture! Amos has his eyes opened and is not doing any inappropriate hand signs. :)

Leslie with 3 of her granddaughters.

Amos and I with the happy couple.

The 5 siblings together.

I love this picture of Izzy and Kenzie. They are so cute!

Gil and Becky.

Amos and I with our family/ friends. What would we do without them????

Izzy, Avry, and Kenzie. They had so much fun together at the wedding. It was fun to watch them.


My cute little family.

Amos and the girls dancing. The girls danced all night! Amos tried to...and somehow talked me into it too. Although I'm a terrible dancer!

Amos dancing with his siter.

We are so happy for Tausha and Scott! They are perfect for each other.

0 comments: