Friday, August 27, 2010

Donut Falls

A couple of weeks ago I decided to take Cam, Izzy, Crystal, and Daniel on a hike. I read up on Donut Falls and found out that was a really easy hike, perfect for kids!

I was nervous about little Daniel. My brother had told me that he doesn't enjoy walking so much, but he did great! In fact, I think he was did the best out of all 4 kids.

I love being outdoors! There's something peaceful about the sounds of nature. The beauty of it's incredible. I'm glad my kids are learning how to appreciate and enjoy it.


Cam, Izzy, and Crystal climbing up the rocks around the falls.


The kids posing for a picture.

Little Daniel was so good! He didn't want to get close to the water. It made it much easier for me. Although I did have to carry him on my shoulders for part of the hike. Good thing I've been working out! It finally paid off...lol






The kids are really starting to enjoy hiking. I will definitely have to find some more little short hikes to go on with them before winter gets here.

0 comments: