Monday, July 20, 2009

Mountain Biking at Corner Canyon

I decided Amos and I should do things that we would normally need a babysitter while the kids are gone. Plus I miss them a lot. Our house has been very, very quiet.

We've been going non-stop. I guess I'm just trying to keep myself busy, so that I don't call them every free minute I get.

Mountain biking was on the list of things to do. Tuesday sounded like a great day. So right after work we loaded our bikes in the truck and left for a ride.

The view was amazing! We will definitely ride again before the kids come back.



Leslie before finding out what she had gotten herself into!

Me right before starting our ride.

Amos getting ready to ride!

Leslie pushing her bike up the hill.

Amos riding.

Me taking a picture of myself. Nobody else would, so I had to! ha ha ha

0 comments: