Monday, July 20, 2009

Games at Sam and Roberta's

So after the long garage sale day my brother Sam and his wife Roberta invited everyone over to play some games. They decided to get together around 8, which normally would be kind of late for us old folks with kids, but we had no kids, we had to go.

We didn't start playing poker until after 9. It was a lot of fun! Of course a few drinks always make any game more fun.

We didn't leave until 1:30 in the morning. Again very unsual for us. I think we starting to develop some really bad habits! What are we going to do when the kids come back! ha ha ha


My brother and his friend Carlos.

Wow, I look like a big alcoholic! Really I don't drink like that. Pictures are very decieving. :)

Carlos' first tequila shot of the night...good thing Sam had an extra bed set up!



Sarah, Roberta, and I being retarded!

Some delicious beer...not really :)


Amos and I sunburned from our hike the day before.

0 comments: