Monday, July 20, 2009

2nd day without kids!

One would think I would be taking advantage of this time without kids to sleep in, but thanks to my lovely mom I woke up really early again on a beautiful Saturday morning!

My mom is moving in with my brother so she decided to sell all her big furniture and things that she wouldn't need anymore. And my house was chosen for the big "moving sale". She came over a little before 7am. I was so tired, but got up anyway. What wouldn't I do for my Mom!

The sale went well. My sister's Jen and Sarah, my brother Sam and his wife Roberta came over to help. We had a fun day. I had never done a garage sale. It was a very interesting experience.



Cute little Ethan!

During the garage sale I left for a baby shower. Alta, one of the girls I went to school with, is having a baby boy next month. It was fun to see some of my classmates.



0 comments: