Monday, July 13, 2009

Grandma, grandpa, and North Dakota

Last summer my dad and his wife Joanne moved to North Dakota. Prior to that, they lived in Florida. So for the last 3 years we have seen them around holidays.

This summer we decided it would be fun for the kids to go spend some time with them. Joanne and my dad gladly agreed to it.

We talked about it for a few months. They kids got really excited. Amos and I also got excited. But as the departure day drew nearer, we started to get really anxious.

Well the day finally arrived. Last Friday at 7:00am, Cam and Belle left with grandma and grandpa. They were so excited. All my friends say we are really lucky to get this "long vacation", I'm not so sure. Amos and I do enjoy time alone, but we really miss the kids. So now we just need to come up with lots of fun things to do, maybe a real vacation.:)

Grandma and grandpa have lots of fun plan for the kids. I'm sure they will cherish all the memories they make together.



0 comments: