Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cam's Bday

I know i'm way behind, but we've been crazy busy with life! So I'll be posting a lot of things in the next few days to catch up.

I'm pretty sure this is where I left off. I can't believe I didn't post anything for it.

Cam turned 10 last november. I can't believe he's 10 already! It seems like yesterday I was pregnant with him, passing out, getting hit by a truck while riding my bike...yes, pregnancy with him was crazy!

Time flies after having kids! There's always something going on. Life is just so much better! Every year I can't wait to celebrate holidays and their birthdays. Yes our lives revolve around the kids, but there's nothing else we would rather do.

Cam is an amazing kid! Besides the "not wanting to shower and brush his teeth" phase, I couldn't have asked for a better son. He does incredibly well in school. He's caring, loving, helpful, confident and full of "fun facts".

I love watching him grow up! Life just wouldn't be the same without him!


0 comments: