Friday, May 8, 2009

This is for my mother!


With mother's day fast approaching I thought I would dedicate a post to my mother.

There's so much I would like to say about her. She has been there for me through the good times and the bad times. I don't know what I would do without her.

I often ask myself if I will ever grow out of the "calling my mom" phase. Sometimes is embarrassing to admit how much I still need her and how much she still does for me. I feel so spoiled! Whenever I need something or have a question, she is the first person that comes to mind. And she is always so happy to help me. I guess you could say is her fault I still call her so much.

My mother is a wonderful person. She is loving, giving, selfless, beautiful, caring; she is the most amazing person I have ever met. She has always put her family first. She has taken care of all of us, and still does.

I'm sure I don't thank her enough, or tell her how much I love her as much as I should. You could say maybe I take her for granted. But I really do appreciate everything she does, and I would do anything for her.

I never understood why she was the way she is until I had kids. I hope I can be half as amazing as she is.

Mom, I love you!

0 comments: