Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good Thinking


Last week when the weather was still nice during the day, I got an e-mail from Izzy's teacher requesting she be reminded to bring her jackets home. Both of my kids forget their jackets, gloves, beanies at school all the time. So I wasn't surprised to receive that e-mail.

Of course, I e-mailed her teacher back stating I would be happy to talk to Izzy about that, but that I was sure the reason she was forgetting to bring them home was because the weather was still nice and warm in the afternoons.

Well, Izzy happened to forget her homework that day. Since we live only a block away from the school she hurried back to get it. A few minutes later I got another e-mail from her teacher explaining that Izzy grabbed her jackets and that the reason why she kept them at her desk was to make her chair more comfortable, because the school chairs are really hard and she has to sit on it all day!

I was laughing so hard when I read that! It was such a typical Izzy's response.

0 comments: