Friday, January 9, 2009

Good Old Times


A few days before Christmas some of my friends from Brazil came to visit. We use to live in the same town. We spent a lot of weekends together doing stupid stuff. It was nice to see them. It brought back lots of good memories from my teenage life.

It's amazing how much you forget as you get older and have kids. I really hope Amos and I don't pay for everything we put our parents through. Specially everything Amos put his parents through...

Talking about old times really makes me miss all my friends and family that live in Brazil. It's easy to focus on life here. There's always so much going on. Talking to old friends reminds me of all the fun stuff I use to do.

I wonder if everyone has changed as much as I have? I can't picture everyone different. I'm sure I will be quite shocked when I go back to visit.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muitas saudades da nossa epoca de teenagers...we had a lot of fun!
I miss you all!