Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Eve with my family

My family always celebrates Christmas Eve. We get together around 9pm. I know it sounds late, but it's actually a lot of fun.

We always have a big dinner. My sisters and I try to come up with a different menu every year. We love to cook (I should say, some of us do), so finding different recipes it's great.

Jen, Camilla, Sarah, and Erika. My sisters love taking pictures.


Crystal, Isabelle, and Cameron. They love playing together. Isabelle and Crystal really like High School Musical. They talked Cameron into playing the game with them.


My mom and my cute nephew Daniel.


My family playing Guitar Hero 4. We always have to play when we get together.


My dad and all the kids.


We had so much fun that night. I love Christmas!

0 comments: