Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cam's 8th B-day

Last weekend we celebrated Cameron's 8th b-day. He was so excited about it.

Cam is such a fun kid. He is full of energy, always happy. He loves reading, playing the piano, riding his bike, being with friends and family. He wants to be friends with everyone. He always tries to make people laugh. You can't help but be happy around him.

I can't believe he is 8 already. It seems like he was just a baby yesterday. He is growing so fast. I worry so much, is he going to make the right choices? Is he going to make good friends? Will he always be this nice? Amos always tells me I worry too much; that I just have to trust him, and guide him along the way.

We always let the kids pick what they want to do for their b-day. This year Cameron decided he wanted to take his friends to watch Madagascar 2. So we took 11 kids to the theater. YES 11 kids! Thankfully they were very nice. I couldn't believe they all sat and watch the whole movie.

After the movie we came home for cake and presents. We still had time before the parents were coming to pick them up, so we decided to play some Rock Band. The boys had a lot of fun. None of them wanted to sing, so Isabelle sang all the songs. She loves the microphone.

After having the party with his friends, we decided to celebrate with family. So we had Amos' family over for dinner on Saturday night, and my family on Sunday night. We had a lot of fun with everybody. Cameron loved being the center of attention. I'm glad he had such a good time; and excited for many more birthdays to come.

0 comments: