Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Camilla's B-day

Last Friday was my sister Camilla's b-day. She turned 27, and she thinks she is so old. It's kind of fun to tease her and make her feel older.
She decided to celebrate her birthday in Park City. It was a lot of fun to go there with my sisters. We did a little shopping, had dinner, and went kind of dancing...the guys weren't really up for it; so the girls danced for a couple of songs, then we came home.
On Sunday we had dinner at Sarah's house. Camilla got to pick the menu. So of course we had some Brazilian food. It was so yummy. I'm so glad my mom is such a good cook!


Sarah, Camilla, Jen, and I at The Downstairs in Park City.


Camilla and her boyfriend Steve


My sisters and I again

Camilla and her birthday cake


Camilla, Roberta, and I. Roberta looks so cute pregnant. I can't wait for Ethan to get here!


Sarah and Alex




Camilla and our mom

Isabelle and Crystal.

0 comments: