Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bad Luck!!!

A couple Saturdays ago I was out with the kids when my bad luck started. We were on our way home when we got rear-ended. We didn't get hurt, but I was very upset. I was nervous for the kids, they were kind of scared.
Then the following Monday I decided to drive Amos' car. Isabelle and I were on our way to meet her teacher at school when we got rear-ended again!
The guy that hit me the second time did not have insurance and the cop the came to the scene didn't do anything about it. I was so mad!
So Amos told me I'm not allowed to drive his new truck, because he doesn't want me to get rear-ended again...ha ha ha
Hopefully that was the end of my bad luck.

1 comments:

maria said...

My question is...was Amos out of town when all this happened :) Your bad luck always seemed to be in full swing when he was out of town during school!