Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's day weekend




We went to Flaming Gorge for Father's day weekend. Amos' grandparents live in Manilla. The kids love going up there. It is nice to be able to play all the day and come to a house at the end of the day to shower and sleep.


This time the water was very cold. So we just enjoyed the scenery.

Aliah, Jordan, Belle, Cam, and Kenzie. They were having a blast together!





Isabelle and the bear. She loves going and visiting grandma and granpa Hoover. She always asks why can't we just live there and drive here to school everyday.



I guess I did go on this trip...ha ha ha. My husband actually decided to take some pictures of me.


We went to feed the fish at the Green River Dam, at least I think that is the name of the place. The kids like going there.

1 comments:

Rommel and Christy said...

Erika, I LOVE Isabelle's bangs...they rock!!