Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Age and weight in Isabelle's mind

Kids are always very honest. They say whatever comes to mind.

Isabelle is always thinking and making little comments. Last week I was having dinner with my mom and sisters and they were all laughing at something Isabelle had said. So I had to ask what it was.

She calls my mom, vovo (grandma in portuguese). So she asked: "Vovo how old are you?" and my mom replied: "61" and she said:" good vovo. You still have a couple years to live!" My sister Sarah said: "Isabelle?", and she said " well, I mean like at least 20 more years..."

She also told me the other day:"mom, you are chubby!" And I asked her:"Really?" And she said:"yes, but it's ok mom, I'm chubby too."

Belle always makes us laugh. The way she says things with her little attitude are always funny.

1 comments:

maria said...

Kids crack me up. Sometime I think how do you know what you are talking about, but they don't let anything slip by them!