Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I've been taged!

Here you go Maria,

What is his name? Amos

How long have you been together? We've been married for almost 9 years!

Who eats more? Amos, unless it's some kind of yummy desert, than I do.

Who said "I love you," first? not sure, it was so long ago.

Who is taller? Amos

Who is smarter? I like to think that I'm the book smart one, but Amos is not far behind.

Who does the laundry? Me and it is never ending!

Who does the dishes? We both do it.

Who sleeps on the right? Me

Who pays the bills? Amos, I just like to shop.

Who mows the lawn? Definetly Amos. I don't even know how to start a lawn mower.

Who cooks dinner? That would be me. Amos will sometimes.

Who drives when you are together? Amos, I hate driving and I'm not a very good driver.

Who is more stubborn? That would be me again, and I'm sorry to say that Isabelle is just as
stubborn if not more than I am.

Who kissed who first? I'm pretty sure Amos did.

Who asked who out first? Amos did. It took a few tries before I said yes, but I'm glad I did.

Who proposed? Amos did. We got married very fast. We decided on a thursday to get married
on monday.

Who has more siblings? I do, only one more than Amos has.

Who wears the pants? I do, but I let Amos think that he does.


This was interesting. I now tag Christy, Natalie, and Taylor.

2 comments:

maria said...

It is kind of fun to think back! I never knew your engagement was so short!!! Crazy Lady! Thanks for playing :)

Rommel and Christy said...

What do you mean that you decided to get married on Thurs. and did it on Monday? How come I have never heard this story?? Your yard looks fantastic!!! I'll be doing my grocery shopping in your backyard this summer :)