Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gardening is hard work!



I pick more weeds this weekend than I have the whole time Amos and I have been married. I think he's pleasantly surprised.

One side of our garden looks pretty good. Is the side I have some herbs, peppers, onions, peas, carrots, and radishes.

The other side with the tomatoes, squashes, and melons still need a lot more weeding. Hopefully I will finish it this week and get everything planted.
On the back we have some grapes and blackberries, and on the side we have blueberries. I'm so excited about all the stuff we will have this year!


2 comments:

maria said...

WOW I am impressed!!! you hard work is paying off. Your yard looks incredible! I need to get my butt in gear...

Munchkin Inc. said...

Your yard looks amazing! You'll have to let me know how the passion plant turns out. Beautiful flowers! I had one last year. The fruit was very bland, I never ended up using it because it had no flavor. Also, the plant couldn't tolerate the winter. It didn't come back this spring. Too bad. I hope you have better luck than I did.