Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Obsession

For the past few months I have been obsessed with reading. I've always gone through phases where I read a lot and then I don't read at all. This time the reading phase is not going away! I keep finding more and more books I want to read!

I've read a lot of sad books: My Sister's Keeper, The Last Song, Nights in Rodanthe, Dear John, The Hunger Games trilogy... of course I cried through all of them!

My sister-in-law Cristina started doing eyelash extensions. She asked if I could be her guinea pig and I thought why not??? Well you're not suppose to get your eyelashes wet for the first 24 hours. Reading sad books was definitely not good! My eyelashes came off!

Amos and I are now both reading The Girl Who Played With Fire. We read The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo and liked it. I never thought I would like a murder mystery type book, but this trilogy is great! A little graphic, but very good.

Izzy loves reading too! She's been reading the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. She's flying through them. Hopefully Cam will get a little more into it too.

0 comments: