Friday, September 17, 2010

My beautiful family

I love this picture of us!

Cam and Izzy are sooo cute! They were great! Smiling in all the pictures, playing with each other. I couldn't have asked for better kids.

Daniel and Ethan. I don't think the photographer could get enough of them!

My mom trying to take a picture with all the grandkids. Ethan was not in the mood for it! He cried for " meu papai" the whole time!

My beautiful niece Crystal.

Ethat finally happy in his mom's arms.

Daniel. He's got to be the cutest little boy on this planet! Always in a good mood, great personality, super happy!

All the girls in the family. Wow!

My whole family, well almost! One of these days we'll get a picture with my dad and Joanne.

I love this picture of Izzy. She is gorgeous! Such beautiful hair!

My little family.

0 comments: