Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sarah's Bridal Shower

A couple of weekends ago we had a Bridal Shower for my little sister Sarah. It was a lot of fun to plan it with Jenn and Camilla.

Sarah is so organized and on top of things, we wanted to surprise her. We didn't tell her anything we were doing, it was hard to not say anything. I have a really hard time with keeping surprises. I get really excited and want to tell them everything!

Sarah's friends and Clayton's family came. It was nice to meet all of them.

We asked Clayton a bunch of random questions and recorded his answers. We asked Sarah the same questions and watched Clayton's answers. It was really fun to see how well the knew each other. My favorite one was when we asked Clayton what his biggest accomplishment in life had been, he said it was asking Sarah to marry him...awww :)

I'm so happy for them! They are such a cute couple.




0 comments: