Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fe's Visit

Last month my little cousin Fernanda came to visit us from Brazil for a few days. It was so good to see her.
We watched a few movies, did some shopping of course, and ate a lot of burguers and fries.
Friday night we all went out together. We had some Italian food for dinner and then went to Gracie's to play some pool. My sisters and I aren't very good, I always like to team with Amos so we can win, Maybe I should say, he can win.






On Saturday we had a girls day. My little sister Sarah is getting married in may, so we went shopping for wedding dresses. I'm not sure who had more fun, Izzy or Sarah. I think Izzy was just as excited to try on dresses as Sarah was.

Sarah had a couple of appointments. She found "the dress" and it's absolutely beautiful. I can't post any pictures, she doesn't want me to.




That night we all got together to play games. The boys played Catan as usual and the girls played what we call Stop. Fe had to play by our rules, and as usual I won. Not by much this time. I guess I will have to play by her rules when I go visit her.



On Sunday we went to Park City. It was a little cold. We kept walking on the sunny side of the road.

It was a very fun week. Hopefully she will come in may for my sister's wedding.

0 comments: