Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving! It's such a great holiday. We get to enjoy great food and quality time with our family.

This year has been a challenging year for Amos and I in so many ways. This holiday has really made me think of all the great things and people we have in our life.

As with most couples Amos and I rotate Thanksgiving between our families. This year was "in-law" year. Although I missed seeing my family and spending time with them, I had a really good time.

For the first time since we've been together we decided to go to Flaming Gorge to spend the Holiday with Amos' grandparents. The kids love going there. It's always a lot of fun.

Grandma and Grandpa Hoover are always so nice and welcoming. We love going to their house. It's just so relaxing and peaceful...well maybe not for grandma and grandpa. lol



Amos with his parents and siblings.

Amos and Grandpa Hoover entertaining the kids before dinner.


Grandpa taking the girls for a ride on his new Razor.

Grandpa after spending the day with the grand kids. I'm pretty sure they wore him out!!!

0 comments: