Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lagoon with the kids!

Last Friday Amos and I took the kids to Lagoon. It was a perfect day to go. We were worried about the rain. It's been raining so much, I feel like I'm back in Sao Paulo.

Rusty, Avry, Quinton, and Leslie also came with us. The kids had a lot of fun with their cousins.

Cam and Belle are tall enough that they can go on all the rides. They are braver than I am.

Isabelle riding the bumper cars.

Amos riding with Isabelle. She's such a daddy's little girl!

Amos and I on the Rocket. I get so scared. Leslie took the picture while I was still smiling.





Avry, Quinton, Belle, and Cam in line for a haunted house ride.

My oldest kid riding with the little ones!


We had a lot of fun. The weather was perfect! Not too hot, not too cold.

0 comments: