Monday, February 9, 2009

Busted!!!

Sunday night I was watching a movie trying to relax when I heard one of the kids walking upstairs. It was Cameron all excited that he had lost another tooth!

As usual I told them to put it in a little plastic bag and place it under his pillow, so the tooth fairy could get it.

Well after the movie I went upstairs to retrieve the tooth and place money under his pillow. Just as I reached the bag and started to make the switch he opened his eyes, looked at me, smiled, and said: BUSTED!!!

We both started laughing. Now he knows that the tooth fairy does not exist. He's been kind enough not to tell his sister. But I was talking today and he does not believe in any of the other fictional characters that bring him presents, except for Santa of course!

3 comments:

The Birches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Birches said...

Oi Erika! I love your blog, your kids are SOOOOO adorable! I think it's hilarious that Cameron busted you! I'm excited to read your other posts. Beijos!
Marina

p.s.- sorry I had to delete my other comment 'cause I messed it up! hahahha

Rommel and Christy said...

Oh that makes me so sad! I remember the day I found out Santa was your mom and dad-I wrote it down on a school folder so I wouldn't forget... :(